Sunday, October 11, 2009

Punkin Patch!

Today after our weekly "Owl" outing we went to the Punkin Patch (I am aware I spelled that wrong... "punkin" is just so much more fun!) with Kirsten (aka Foti) and Tess. It was very different from the pumpkin patches and cider mills we all know and love Up North. It was just on the side of the road... with some corn... some pre-picked pumpkins (probably from Up North) and NO CIDER AND DOUGHNUTS! Such a shame... I wish I could have a cider slushy and a cinnamon sugar doughnut right about now. Dang Texas! Anyway, it was Ella's first trip to get pumpkins. We had a really good time and we were really happy Foti and Tess came along!
My amazing family!

Sweet Ella Rose.... my little model baby!

Me and my sweet girl...


Tractor Girls!


She is such a daddy's girl... she can't get enough!


It was pretty hard getting this pic. Ella is still working on sitting up... she kept tipping over!
Ella and Tess...

We are watching the Titans/Colts game right now. Makes me want to visit Nashville and see my Nashville family. I propose a "half way trip". Mark and I will drive half way home and my Michigan family can drive half way to Texas and meet in Nashville!! What do you think Nashville and Michigan fam?! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment