Saturday, October 24, 2009

My Baby's WHAT?!

This week Ella turned 4 months old. I can't believe 4 months ago she was born. It seems like yesterday. Now she is getting so big and so smart. We went to the Dr. for her 4 month check-up. Elle is 15lbs and 12oz. 25.5 inches long and her head is 14cm. 4 months ago she was 8lbs and 7oz and 21 inches long. How quick they grow!! :)

I have decided to be Ella's photographer. I just don't have the money to get her pictures taken every month and to be honest I think I take better pictures!! All of the following are Ella's "4 Month Pictures".

My little Cowgirl. Tellin her horsey stories



She is SO strong!



Go Blue!



She may have been born in Texas but she has Michigan running through her veins!



Sneakin on Daddy's Guitar (Mark's favorite pics!)







Ella in her "1st Halloween" Sleeper



Punkin Butt!! :)

Here are a few out-takes. She is so darn cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment