Friday, October 16, 2009

My Perfect Baby

We are home starting today. Ella and I have been working at Barnett JH in testing. It's a great opportunity. I am able to bring Ella with me and make some good money. It is just hard on Ella some days. She gets pretty cranky. I can tell people we are having a bad day and they don't see it. Ella is so wonderfully behaved, even on her worst day. We are off for the next 3 weeks until the next test starts. Here are some pictures from the week.


This is how she fell asleep. Holding on to her toy.

My sweet happy baby


Last night I made my favorite dish. MEATLOAF! I make it with cheese-its instead of bread crumbs. I got the idea from my friend Debbie. Once when she was making meatloaf she realized she didn't have breadcrumbs and used what was in her pantry - cheese-its! I also make a yummy sauce to put on it. I use HP sauce and brown sugar. After it cooks for 1hour and 15minutes I put on the sauce and cook it for another 10 minutes so it caramelizes. I could eat it everyday. Ugh. It is so good.

This morning Ella and I slept in until 9:30. I haven't been feeling good lately so it was a nice change. Ella is so much like Mark and I. She loves to sleep and loves to eat. Here is a picture of Ella and Mark getting ready for bed!


Next week is Ella's 4 month check-up and Ella's 4 month birthday!! I can't wait until the Dr. appointment because I am excited to see how much she weighs and how long she is. I think it may be time to starts foods too. Other than the shots she is going to need to have I think it will be a very good appointment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment