Saturday, October 24, 2009

Mama, I'm a Big Girl Now!

When we were at the Dr. he told us Ella could start eating cereal. I've been pretty excited to let her eat. Sometimes she doesn't seem satisfied by 6oz of formula. I think it's the reason she has been napping so poorly. Today was her first cereal day. I wanted to see how she wold eat it from a spoon. When she was first born we had to put her on formula to help her get rid of her jaundice. The lactation consultant told us to let her drink it from a cup so she wouldn't get nipple confusion. I thought she was crazy but Ella had no problem! After that I thought she would have no problem with the spoon. Apparently I was wrong. She really wasn't having it. We are giving her a little bit of cereal in her bottles now. She seems to enjoy it and she is napping a lot better! This is the video of her first cereal!!



Here are a few pictures. Silly kid couldn't keep her fingers out of her mouth. After she realized it was food she was not happy she couldn't get enough!







Today was also the day Ella got her jumper!! She is so over her gym and screams every time she gets in it. She LOVED the jumper. She is still a little too small for it so we had to put hand towels around her and we put a box under her feet. Here are some pictures... Once again, Ella can't keep her fingers out of her mouth.



No comments:

Post a Comment