Saturday, January 2, 2010

On the Road Again

Well, our 2 week trip to Michigan is over. We had such a wonderful time and I am really sad we have to go home.
Right now we are on the road - on I-94 going towards I-69 to be exact. Mark and I got iPhones for Christmas.... So cool that I can blog from the road!!!!


I can't believe how much Ella has grown in two weeks. When we first got to Michigan Ella couldn't sit up on her own. Now she sits up with no problem. She is still working on turning her head to look at the noise across the room or behind her but she'll have it perfected in no time at all. Ella also has started to get shy!!! When a new face (well, even familiar faces) starts to smile at her she barries her head into my shoulder. So cute. She is still the happiest baby I have ever seen.


Ella's first Christmas was so fun. I can't believe all the wonderful things Ella got. We have so many toys that we couldn't fit them all into the car! My parents are coming to visit in 2 weeks so they'll all get here!


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone





Location:Keyser,United States

No comments:

Post a Comment